Monday, September 28, 2009

Philadelphia

I made it to Philadelphia with no problems! I didn't even get lost! I was so proud of myself! I checked into the hotel around 6:30ish. I got settled in and decided to go to dinner. I walked a few blocks to Chili's. AND on the way I found a 7-11! For those of you who don't know... I love love love 7-11 big gulps! I was excited!

This morning at the airport was bittersweet... I was super sad to leave my family but I was excited to leave! It was hard to say goodbye to my parents this morning. There was crying. I think the thing that scares me the most, and my parents will probably agree, is the communication. It will take time to get used to but I think I can do it!

I am sooooooooo tired! I must sleep so that I can have a great day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Muffin! I know you are going to have a blast! I'm praying for you & I love you!
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked to your Dad yesterday, he's doing good and is very excited for you. Sounds like he'll stay busy with many fishing and hunting trips.
    We're all praying for you out here in Arizona, be safe and have a great time! You'll do awesome!

    David (your cousin) :D

    ReplyDelete